- Part 1: Denmark is the world’s happiest nation because of the following reasons (Not true)
- Part 2: Denmark has a $20/hour minimum wage (No, it does not).
- Part 3: Denmark has a 33 hour work week (No, it does not)
- Part 4: Denmark has Free University (yes, but read why)
- Part 5: Denmark has Free Childcare (No, it does not – this claim is a lie).
- Part 6: Denmark has Free Healthcare, sort of
- Denmark does not have a 33 hour work week. This assertion is false (a lie).
- The first 3 assertions on this propaganda poster are false or cleverly misleading. The next 3 are true, but probably not for the reasons you are thinking…. stay tuned.